Crowns and Bridges
Protecting and Restoring Smiles
There’s so much we can do for our patients with crowns and bridges. These simple and relatively quick procedures can go a long way toward correcting, restoring or improving a patient’s smile.
We use crowns and bridges for these improvements:
- Crowns cover and protect an injured or broken tooth.
- A tooth that has had root canal therapy can be protected and strengthened with a crown.
- A tooth that is badly discolored and resists whitening can be covered with a crown.
- Missing teeth can be quickly replaced with a bridge.
- A bridge also maintains proper spacing of teeth.
- Filling a gap with a bridge enables our patient to talk and eat normally.
Perfect Match for Your Teeth
Crowns and bridges are incredibly useful. Start to finish, they only take a couple of weeks. After a tooth is prepared for a crown or bridge, we’ll place a temporary crown or bridge to protect it until our trustworthy lab delivers the final product. We also provide same-day crowns.
We take great pride in providing natural-looking crowns and bridges that are perfectly matched to your smile.